Tuesday, March 15, 2011

More completed projects...



For this quilt I practiced my long arm quilting.  Marilyn Popplewell came over in March 2010 and helped me move "to the next level".  Then I took each section of the quilt and practiced a new quilting design.
The pieces in this quilt started as part of a Row by Row project with the Common Threads quilt guild.  The large hearts are ones that Vickie Bajtelsmit and I made.  When I got all the rows back from the Row by Row I decided I would rather have the blocks seperately so pulled the blocks apart and, after adding some other red and purple fabric, ended up with one quilt for me and one for Vickie Bajtelsmit.
This quilt is from the book "Quilts Without Corners".  When you make the bargello circle you end up with 2 quilts - Linda Eales has one and I have the other one.

No comments:

Post a Comment